Please note: As of Jan. 6, 2022, the PLCB has launched a new Oracle Supplier Portal that replaces the existing iSupplier portal for use by non-merchandise vendors. Please refer to the e-learning resources below for instruction and registration details.
Non-merchandise vendors of services and merchandise other than merchandise sold in FW&GS stores can use the PLCB’s new self-service Oracle Supplier Portal to facilitate business with the PLCB.
ORACLE SUPPLIER PORTAL INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
After supplier registration
for the PLCB’s new self-service Oracle Supplier Portal, non-merchandise vendors will use the new Supplier Portal to:
- Manage and update account information
- Upload and view invoices
- View and acknowledge purchase orders and related documents
- View and track payment information and status
For information on how to register and related training, please access the e-learning resources below. Please note: If you are an existing supplier, please use the Supplier Portal login information supplied to you via email from the PLCB. If you did not receive this information or do not have a system administrator or primary contact registered in the PLCB Supplier Portal, please contact RA-LBProcurement@pa.gov to establish access to the new system. If you are a lessor or utility supplier and your company does not currently use the Supplier Portal, please ensure the appropriate person in your organization emails RA-LBRE@pa.gov so that access to the new system may be established.
Please direct questions pertaining to use of the new Oracle Supplier Portal as follows:
- For questions on registration and updating supplier profile information (addresses, contacts and bank account data), contact RA-LBSupplier@pa.gov.
- For questions on entering invoices, and viewing invoice and/or payment information, contact RA-PLCBExceptionProcess@pa.gov.