Licensee Online Order Portal (LOOP)
QUESTIONS? Chat live with a LOOP representative by selecting the chat tab on the right side of the screen or by navigating to the Questions or Comments section to the bottom right and selecting the live chat icon or text link.
**All licensees MUST use LOOP to place orders for pickup at FW&GS stores and LSCs. Orders are no longer accepted by phone, fax or email.**
Licensees must enroll in and use the Licensee Online Order Portal (LOOP), a web-based application for licensees to place orders online, for wine and spirits pickup or delivery orders. LOOP is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for licensees to place their orders, and includes useful features that help licensees manage their business:
- Visibility into real-time inventory within Fine Wine & Good Spirits stores and Licensee Service Centers (LSCs);
- Ability to create purchase lists for regular weekly use or to facilitate one-time/recurring orders for holidays and other events;
- Assignable user roles with varying access levels that can be established for order creation, review and submission;
- Option to create orders in advance and save and submit them later;
- Visibility of order, invoice and return history;
- Email notifications regarding order fulfillment progress;
- Self-enrollment in the Licensee Delivery Program (LDP) and the Special Order program;
- Ability to register and maintain credit card or automated clearing house (ACH) on file for purchases through the LDP, LSC pickup or delivery and/or Special Order program;
- Ability to authorize vendors to place Special Orders on the licensees' behalf directly in LOOP; and
- Ability to review and approve or reject Special Orders placed by vendors.
LOOP helps licensees plan purchases around sales to achieve cost savings, and the system instantly shows licensees how much is saved on each order.
Licensee Service Centers. When registering for LOOP, licensees should consider selecting one of 13 Licensee Service Centers as their pickup location, because these locations (view on map) cater to licensees and offer additional products sizes not available in stores.