Licensee Online Order Portal (LOOP)
Licensees are encouraged to enroll in and utilize the Licensee Online Order Portal (LOOP), which is a web-based application for licensees to place orders online for wine and spirits. LOOP is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for licensees to place their orders, and includes a number of useful features that help licensees manage their business:
- Visibility into real-time inventory within stores and current and upcoming sale prices;
- Order templates for regular weekly use or to facilitate special orders for holidays and other events;
- User roles that can be established for order creation, review and submission;
- The option to create orders in advance and save and submit them later;
- A variety of customizable reports and exportable data detailing up to two years of order history and expenditures by week;
- Email notifications updating a licensee on order fulfillment progress; and
- Ability to review, approve or reject Special Orders placed by the vendors.
LOOP helps licensees plan purchases around sales to achieve cost savings, and the system instantly shows licensees how much is saved on each order.
Licensee Service Centers. When registering for LOOP, licensees should consider selecting one of 13 Licensee Service Centers as their pickup location, because these locations (view on map) cater to licensees and offer additional products sizes not available in stores.